SFI Compliance, Inc.
Dan Johnson, CSP, is an experienced and integrity driven Environmental, Health and Safety(EHS) professional with over 23 years of accomplishments and success on a national level. He is a Certified Safety Professional with the Board of Certified Safety Professionals. The Managing Partner of SFI Compliance Inc. (www.sficompliance.com), he has also been a safety director for two national homebuilders and a national utility contractor, as well as numerous years as a safety consultant specializing in the construction industry. He is a skillful designer of EHS programs who has effectively executed those programs within a wide range of industries. Dan has expertise in changing the work environment through behavior based safety, while maintaining productivity. His progressive leadership experiences have produced a passion for surpassing objectives and adding value to the organization. He has extensive knowledge working with multiple jurisdictions to ensure compliance, including: OSHA, DOL, DOT, EPA, USACE and some State and Local municipalities.
Dan is also the author of “Jobsite First Aid—A Field Guide for the Construction Industry” and “DeWALT Construction Safety and OSHA Handbook.”
Specialties / Committees
• Safety Professional of the Year (NAHB Safe Awards) 2014
• Committee Member-Construction Safety & Health Committee (NAHB) (2012 - 2017)
• Chairperson-Jobsite Safety Committee (HBA of Metro Denver) (2008, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
• OSHA Authorized Trainer for Construction and General Industry
• CPR/First Aid & AED Train the Trainer
• Subject Matter Expert for Vector Learning
• Fall Protection-Qualified Person
• Scaffold Competent Person Trainer
• Confined Space Trainer
• Forklift Certification Trainer
Sessions where you can hear Dan Johnson during IBS:
Legal Disclaimer: Presenters providing educational programs for the NAHB international Builders’ Show®
(“IBS”) submit their own biographical information and any accompanying handouts for use by the National
Association of Home Builders (“NAHB”). NAHB provides these materials for general information purposes
only and does not guarantee the content or accuracy of any information provided by Presenters that may
be used during the IBS, printed in IBS publications, or posted on this web site.
Return to Speaker Directory