Access IBS Education All Year
We understand that with so many education session choices, you couldn’t attend every one, so get the maximum benefit from your IBS 2017 investment—with IBS Education On Demand.
How does IBS Education On Demand work?
- Did you purchase a full registration to IBS 2017? If so, you already have access! A one-year subscription was included as part of your full registration. Simply log into your NAHB account and search for "2017 IBS Education on Demand."
- If you didn't attend IBS 2017 or didn’t have a full registration for the show, you can still purchase the whole streaming subscription or individual sessions.
IBS 2017: It’s A Wrap!
For the three days of the NAHB 2017 International Builders’ Show® (IBS), building industry professionals from across the globe discovered a variety of products and innovative concepts that are sure to enhance their businesses moving forward.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- The show welcomed approximately 80,000 attendees, as part of Design & Construction Week®.
- Thousands of building professionals attended more than 160+ education sessions in 8 tracks that covered the breadth of the entire building industry.
- The IBS exhibits spanned over 569,000 net square feet, with more than 1,500 manufacturers and suppliers.
- Many programs, events and education sessions provided opportunities for attendees to network with colleagues and have a lot of fun.
- Lots of new experiences at IBS, including more hands-on, interactive learning experiences from the new Builder Clinics and Tech Bytes sessions, the CEDIA Smart Home Pavilion, the NAHB Meeting of the Members and an inside look at how high performance works at the new Building Performance Lab.
The International Builders’ Show® will be in Orlando, January 9 – 11, 2018. See you there!