Become an IBS Ambassador
Are you an NAHB member who enjoys helping your fellow HBA members learn about the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS)? Why not volunteer as an IBS ambassador to share the wealth of benefits of attending the building industry's biggest event!
The IBS Ambassador Program gives NAHB members the opportunity to work with the IBS marketing team, share their love of the Builders' Show and help fellow members discover the benefits of attending annually.
This program is structured to support the work that your Executive Officer does for the show year-round, and the overall goal is to strengthen the link between NAHB and your HBA, and ultimately to increase your HBA's presence at the Builders' Show.
Access IBS Education All Year
We understand that with so many education session choices, you couldn’t attend every one, so get the maximum benefit from your IBS 2018 investment—with IBS Education On Demand.
How does IBS Education On Demand work?
- Did you purchase a full registration to IBS 2018? If so, you already have access! A one-year subscription was included as part of your full registration. Simply log into your NAHB account and search for "2018 IBS Education on Demand."
- If you didn't attend IBS 2018 or didn’t have a full registration for the show, you can still purchase the whole streaming subscription or individual sessions.
IBS 2018: It’s A Wrap!
For the three days of the NAHB 2018 International Builders’ Show® (IBS), building industry professionals from across the globe discovered a variety of products and innovative concepts that are sure to enhance their businesses moving forward.
Here are a few of the highlights:
- The show welcomed more than 85,000 attendees, as part of Design & Construction Week®. Of that total, about 60,000 were IBS registrants.
- Thousands of building professionals attended more than 140+ education sessions in 8 tracks that covered the breadth of the entire building industry.
- The IBS exhibits spanned 583,000 net square feet, with more than 1,500 manufacturers and suppliers.
- Attendees took advantage of the many opportunities to network with colleagues and have a lot of fun, including the IBS Centrals, the NAHB Meeting of the Members and these SOLD OUT events: The Official IBS House Party, the Young Pro Party and the IBS Closing Spike Concert with Chicago.
- The many amazing experiences at the show included more hands-on, interactive learning from the Builder Clinics and Tech Bytes sessions, along with the High Performance Building Zone, and a look at what’s disrupting the future of the housing industry at the all-new IBS Live.
The International Builders’ Show® will be in Las Vegas, February 19-21, 2019. See you there!
Sign up to be notified when registration opens.