Slowikowski & Associates
Norb Slowikowski is a Productivity Consultant who has been working in the Construction Industry since 1982. Prior to start at Slowikowski & Associates, Norb served as Director of Manpower Development for McDonald's Corporation. He has assisted over 350 Contractors in improving productivity & maximizing profitability by focusing on following activities:
• Trained over 20,000 Foremen, Superintendents, & Project Managers in management and leadership skills.
• Work with Contractor Associations around the country in presenting supervisory skills development courses to their membership.
• Serve as an Organizational Consultant to construction companies in the U.S.A. and Canada; helping them to reorganize in order to maximize productivity at all levels of the company.
• Customize training programs to meet specific contractor needs.
Norb also helps Contractors implement the following productivity improvement tools:
• The Productivity Improvement Process, a blueprint for improving organizational effectiveness and maximizing profits.
• Implementing a Teamwork Model.
• Implementing Key Job Controls for each phase of the construction process.
• Establishing and maintaining customer service excellence.
• Developing staff and field operations process manuals to establish uniformity and consistency among all functional units.
• Developing a Strategic Planning Model to meet the challenges of growth and effectiveness in an ever-changing marketplace.
Norb is the author of the recently published book entitled, Hard-Hat Productivity: The 9 Critical Factors for Maximizing Profits. He is a graduate of Loyola University in Chicago where he received a B.S. in Psychology and an M.S. in Industrial Relations
Sessions where you can hear Norb Slowikowski during IBS:
Legal Disclaimer: Presenters providing educational programs for the NAHB international Builders’ Show®
(“IBS”) submit their own biographical information and any accompanying handouts for use by the National
Association of Home Builders (“NAHB”). NAHB provides these materials for general information purposes
only and does not guarantee the content or accuracy of any information provided by Presenters that may
be used during the IBS, printed in IBS publications, or posted on this web site.
Return to Speaker Directory