Catch NFL Legend Peyton Manning @ Opening Ceremonies
Don’t miss NFL legendary quarterback Peyton Manning, the Keynote Speaker for the Opening Ceremonies on January 10. On and off the football field, Manning is an inspiration for many for his dedication to athleticism, the youth and his community. He's fresh off his sensational victory in Super Bowl 50, and will share thoughts about his career and what it takes to be a leader.
Make it a point to catch his insights during the Opening Ceremonies, which are open to all registered attendees, but limited general seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors open at 7:00 AM. Register for IBS today.
A Can't-Miss Event!
Every year, IBS brings together the building industry for a three-day event filled with amazing opportunities and a wealth of information. But this year, IBS will raise the WOW factor to an entirely new level!
Here are just a few of the can't-miss items available at IBS 2017:
- Kick off IBS with Opening Ceremonies keynote speaker and legendary quarterback, Peyton Manning.
- Walk 550,000 net square feet of exhibits, and visit more than 1,400 manufacturers and suppliers.
- Tour The New American Home® and The New American Remodeled Home®—NAHB's show homes.
- Gain valuable insights from the 130+ education sessions in eight tracks, taught by renowned industry experts.
- Participate in hands-on demos and education on the show floor.
- Explore niche-specific ideas, attend workshops and network with others inside the IBS Centrals.
- Celebrate some of the best in the industry by attending one of the many awards presentations.
- Network at fun events such as The Official IBS House Party at Mango's; The Young Pros Party at Lafayette's and the Closing Spike Concert, featuring Grammy Award-winning artists, Little Big Town.
You really don't want to miss the biggest industry event of the year, do you? Register for IBS today.
Orlando: Host of IBS 2017
Sunshine, mild temps and theme park capital of the world—that's probably what comes to mind when you think of Orlando. But in January, you can add one more to that list: host of the 2017 NAHB International Builders' Show®!
Get more details and plan your stay in Orlando:
- Need a room? Stay at one of the 16 hotels serviced by IBS shuttles. Search hotels.
- Transportation to and from the Orlando airport includes taxi and shuttle services.
- Complimentary shuttle service between the official hotels and the convention center with the exception of the properties that are within walking distance of the Orange County Convention.
- Explore the many fun Orlando activities you can enjoy before or after the show.
Not registered for the show yet? Register today!
NAHB Meeting of the Members
New for 2017, this members-only event is a great opportunity to learn more about the association that advocates on your behalf.
Here's what you can expect:
- Learn how NAHB's grassroots guides the association’s direction and activities.
- Get a first-hand perspective on how NAHB develops its priorities and creates action plans.
- Discover the many membership benefits and network with like-minded building professionals.
EXCLUSIVE! As an added bonus, businesswoman and “Shark Tank” personality Barbara Corcoran will present her unique and winning strategies on how to lead teams to success.
This event is for NAHB members-only. It is complimentary, but an RSVP is requested. You can easily RSVP while you are registering for IBS.